The Sister Lake to Woodpecker – Making a Name for Itself!
Converted to a carp syndicate for the 2017 season, this 12-acre former Trout lake has been extensively stocked with approx. 100 Premium carp to boast the original and unfished for stock, with further stocking planned. Fish are growing fast with around 16 of them now going over 30lb; there are 5 x 40’s with two fish going over 46lb, (two of a number of spare fish I dropped in the Trout lake around 2012!) The Largest Common is an original fish caught at 37-07. The lake has been oversubscribed since opening, there is currently a midweek only waiting list in operation. The season runs from the 1st March annually. (Email email@example.com)
The Trout lake is a 12-acre gravel pit dug in the 1960’s for gravel and sand extraction. There are 14 swims consisting of a mixture of natural grass verges and purpose-built dugouts. Parking is located on one side of the lake providing very close access to several swims and easy access to the rest. The site has a flush toilet, security / otter fence installed around the perimeter and electric entrance gate for your piece of mind
- All nets, slings, weigh nets and unhooking mats must be fully dried preferably in the sun prior to bringing on site. Net dips are provided and must be used on every visit, a brush is provided to wash down unhooking mats. Failure to conform will result in your ticket being cancelled without refund.
- No litter to be left in swims. Litter to be taken home at the end of your session
- No guests without prior agreement
- Only fish in designated swims, do not damage trees or vegetation.
- Any person fishing must have a current EA rod licence
- Please have respect for other anglers, only fish obvious swim areas, and ask adjacent anglers where they are fishing. Casting to the next swim is unacceptable even if it is free.
- Lake boats can only be used to assist release of snagged fish, there must be 2 people available, and your own certified life jacket must be worn. Request help from fishery management if you are on your own.
- Never pull for a break you will be banned if caught
- We accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to equipment or vehicles which may occur whilst at Earith Lakes Fisheries.
- The fishery is a natural environment which we do our best to maintain; as such we accept no responsibility for any personal accident which may occur as a result of being on site at Earith Lakes Fisheries. Trips, slips and other such incidents can and do occur and are generally beyond our control. Please report any incidents to the office in order for them to be recorded.
- No Pike fishing
- No bait boats
- Distance restrictions apply to swim 1 (notice in swim).
The Trout Lake Media
Register your interest in joining The Trout Lake
Waiting Lists are now closed except for midweek Trout lake.
Whilst all of our products have gone towards helping anglers confidently catch carp, these items are currently the most popular.